States and Union Territories reduce VAT
Many states and Union Territories have reduced VAT after the central government reduced excise duty, which has led to reduction in petrol and diesel prices. Ladakh, Karnataka, Puducherry, Jammu & Kashmir, Sikkim, Mizoram, Himachal Pradesh, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Madhya Pradesh, Tripura, Gujarat, Nagaland, Punjab, Goa, Meghalaya, Orissa, Rajasthan VAT was reduced in Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Andaman and Nicobar, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Haryana, which was followed by reduction in petrol and diesel prices.
These are today’s petrol prices
- Delhi: Rs 103.97 per liter
- Mumbai: Rs 109.98 per liter
- Kolkata: Rs 104.67 per liter
- Chennai: Rs 101.40 per liter
- Bangalore: Rs 100.58 per liter
- Lucknow: Rs 95.28 per liter
- Hyderabad: Rs 108.20 per liter
These are today’s diesel prices
- Delhi: Rs 86.67 per liter
- Mumbai: Rs 94.14 per liter
- Kolkata: Rs 89.79 per liter
- Chennai: Rs 91.42 per liter
- Bangalore: Rs 85.01 per liter
- Lucknow: Rs 86.80 per liter
- Hyderabad: Rs 94.62 per liter
Check oil prices at home
- Click on this website https://iocl.com/petrol-diesel-price
- Download the IOC app from the Google Play Store.
- Or SMS to 9224992249.
- For this you have to write the code of RSP Petrol Pump Dealer and send SMS to 92249 92249.