- IMDB started a Twitter thread
- Christopher Nolan, David Lynch films dominated the list
- Stanley Kubrick’s A Clockwork Orange was also on the list
New Delhi: A Twitter thread launched by IMDb this week gave some general answers to the most confusing movie. Many respondents agree that it is difficult to follow Christopher Nolan’s time and mind-blowing films; Three were specifically named – Beginnings, memorials And TenetDavid Lynch’s second seems closer Christopher Nolan With Mulholland Drive And Eraserhead Called more than once. People were also disturbed by Jack Gillenhall’s breakout film Donnie Darko, 12 monkeys Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt, adaptations of Nicholas Cage, and Stanley Kubrick’s film A clockwork orange,
The beginning And Memorabilia Were bad enough Tenet Worse:
The beginning, a load of pi $ h, the idea stolen from the Matrix, the concept of the time of Robert Jordan’s Tell’Aarn’Road (The Unseen World, the World of Dreams) and a sci-fi movie starring Kinu Reeves Johnny Mamonic Was
– Rebel Scott (3 Ind3pendent7) November 24, 2021
Christopher Nolan’s films.
Memorabilia, beginnings, principles. pic.twitter.com/GDdGpDXGQw
– Catwoman (@ 4rosesfour) November 21, 2021
The beginning … the last scene hurts my head trying to figure it out. Would love to pick Christopher Nolan’s brain about this and Tenet.
– Laura Jean (uralaurarichwhit) November 22, 2021
I’ve seen Tenet twice and I still don’t know what I saw.
– Circuit #BLM #NoHate (irCircuitkilla) November 21, 2021
Psychological thriller Mulholland Drive David Lynch’s work is considered to be the best but obviously so confusing that the internet is full of many commentators who are trying to hide the events of the film. It was quoted several times in the IMDB thread as Mr. Lynch’s scary movie. Eraserhead,
Hands down And David Lynch never said what happened in the movie. pic.twitter.com/BvYDFneyxo
– Internet Sucker (O / Yes) (ਜੀ Internet Survivor) November 24, 2021
I mean, “Mulholland Drive explained.” pic.twitter.com/tt8x6L6Ry2
– ਮਾਲਾਮਾਦਰੇ (enbenibisalinbee) November 22, 2021
I don’t know what it was but it scarred me for life. pic.twitter.com/Lfdq6kF7TV
– EllerySixEdits (@ellery_six) November 24, 2021
I was going to add a picture from a scene but it’s bedtime and I don’t really need a big-talking radiator girl to meet me in my dreams. pic.twitter.com/0cTqbbNg67
– ਰੌottaross of Ottawa November 24, 2021
Of Christopher Nolan Interstellar And David Lynch Blue velvet Also shown on thread:
Interstellar – It felt like someone was telling me a dream after eating magic plants pic.twitter.com/vCeq985Z8A
– Mrs. Sunny Spice (S SunnySpice1024) November 24, 2021
Maybe I was too young and need to try again, but Blue Velvet will be for me. pic.twitter.com/hTgaenxgco
– Linda Ke (etcheetahweb) November 25, 2021
Jake Gillenhall Audiences engaged in two films – Donnie DarkoIn which is a monster rabbit, which predicts the Day of Judgment Ebenezer, In which Jake has played a dual role.
– The original “BuJ” (JDi3seL_) November 21, 2021
All those people who clearly say beginnings and principles have not seen other films, I was waiting for this film to start explaining things and it all ended abruptly.
The ‘Dark’ series on Netflix is also in confusion (only the third season).
‘Purav Nishcha’ is another example. pic.twitter.com/FZoPWiY95R
– ਮਨਨ ਹਿੰਗੋਰਾਣੀ (manan_hingorani) November 24, 2021
This 2. If anyone wants to explain it to me, it will be greatly appreciated. pic.twitter.com/wpCrdyPzOd
– Jack (zachlikesmovies) November 24, 2021
– Carolina Rodegar (CarolGaucha) November 21, 2021
Some were stumped by many films and their list included many of the above films:
The eternal sunshine of the immaculate mind
The sixth sense
– Tanishq D Agarwal (tani_shq) November 22, 2021
As far as simple WTF …
Climax for sure.
As far as “What am I going to do?” In the first watch. But the layers appear on the second watch
Naturally born killer
Being John Malkovich
In the mouth of madness pic.twitter.com/5qSjm16McI
– vanillag0rilla (@ vanillag0rilla) November 24, 2021
However, there was a clear winner for the most confusing film ever seen – this one, which was cited in many responses:
This is the most annoying and confusing movie I’ve ever seen pic.twitter.com/7VtbrwEaVU
– (bimboyugari) November 24, 2021
Speaking for themselves The beginning Great and Jake Gillenhall is an everlasting favorite. What we want someone to explain to us is the super-cringe films of the decades that have been made by Bollywood on a large scale during the eighties, nineties and most of the 2000s. Now they are the interpreters that we will sign up to read.