Will ‘Blood Moon’ appear today?
According to scientists, the reason for this is that sunlight falls on the moon through the earth, which makes the color of the moon appear red. Science says so, but in some places the moon is not considered good because of its red color and that is why lunar eclipses are called ominous. Sometimes it is also called Super Blue Moon, Blue Moon, Super Moon.
The longest partial lunar eclipse in 580 years
Let me tell you that today’s eclipse is the longest partial lunar eclipse in 580 years. This is Khandgrass, so today a small part of the moon will be covered by the shadow of the earth and during this time we will see a light red moon but it will not be a blood moon. Today’s eclipse has begun in Taurus and Kritika Destroyer. It will be fully visible in East Asia, Northern Europe, the United States, Australia and the Pacific Ocean.
What not to do
- Do not cook or eat during a lunar eclipse.
- Worship should not be done even during lunar eclipse.
- Don’t sleep during a lunar eclipse.
- Pregnant women should not go out of the house during lunar eclipse
- Pregnant women should also not use knives or scissors during lunar eclipses.
What do i do
- During a lunar eclipse, basil leaves must be included in the diet.
- Meditate on God during a lunar eclipse.